CODE: SÉLECTIONNER - AGRANDIR
THE RUSH CRAFT SERVER Index du Forum

THE RUSH CRAFT SERVER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Oregon>Trail Free$Full Ve-rsion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE RUSH CRAFT SERVER Index du Forum -> Du cote configue -> L'hebergeur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chaglor
Citoyen

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Oregon>Trail Free$Full Ve-rsion Répondre en citant

Oregon Trail Free Full Version > urlin.us/2bdxr

Get,,,the,,,newsLog,,,In,,,or,,,Subscribe,,,to,,,skipAlready,,,a,,,subscriber?Log,,,inSubscribe,,,today,,,for,,,full,,,access,,,on,,,your,,,desktop,,,,tablet,,,,and,,,mobile,,,device.Subscribe,,,NowAlready,,,a,,,subscriber,,,,but,,,don't,,,have,,,a,,,login?Activate,,,your,,,digital,,,accessThat,said,,the,original,is,much,funner,,imoScroll,about,2/3's,the,way,down,until,you,see,"Mouse,Cursor",6The,game,works,well,for,me,in,ChromeReviewer:,Kndykrn,-,-,January,8,,2015,Subject:,Not,running,Trying,to,play,this,on,safari,browser,on,my,iPadClicking,,it,,again,,brings,,you,,back,,to,,the,,start,,screenNo,,big,,deal,,,I,,have,,many,,morePlug,in,and,press,a,button,to,use,itI,,was,,very,,disappointed,,to,,find,,out,,that,,you,,could,,not,,hunt,,in,,this,,oneReviewer:,dwebster30,-,favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,-,January,8,,2015,Subject:,good,game,but,with,a,few,issuesYou,,,are,,,herePlay,,,DOS,,,Games,,,Online,,,,,,The,,,Oregon,,,Trail,,,The,,,Oregon,,,Trail,,,Fullscreen,,,No,,,gamepads,,,detectedfavorite,,share,,Flag,,this,,item,,for,,Graphic,,Violence,,Graphic,,Sexual,,Content,,Spam,,,Scam,,or,,Fraud,,Broken,,or,,Empty,,Data,,softwareOregon,,Trail,,,The,,by,,MECC,,Published,,1990,,Published,,by,,MECC,,Developed,,by,,MECC,,Released,,1990,,Also,,For,,Apple,,II,,,Atari,,8-bit,,,Macintosh,,,Windows,,,Windows,,3.x,,Genre,,Adventure,,,Educational,,,Simulation,,Perspective,,3rd-Person,,Perspective,,,Side-Scrolling,,Sport,,Hunting,,Theme,,Managerial,,,Real-Time,,Educational,,Geography,,,HistoryDescription,,As,,a,,covered,,wagon,,party,,of,,pioneers,,,you,,head,,out,,west,,from,,Independence,,,Missouri,,to,,the,,Willamette,,River,,and,,valley,,in,,OregonFor,those,without,numpad,,sorryCame,,,back,,,and,,,it,,,worked,,,just,,,finetoo,,bad,,the,,1990,,version,,is,,so,,glitchy!,,The,,deluxe,,edition,,is,,waaaaay,,too,,easy,,,and,,is,,played,,far,,to,,passivelyWhich,,I,,never,,knew,,as,,a,,kidI,laughed,,traded,all,of,my,remaining,money,for,more,oxen,,and,continuedOther,than,that,BRAVO!,Reviewer:,Mrs.Peacock,-,favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,-,January,8,,2015,Subject:,Try,Using,Firefox,The,game,worked,just,fine,for,me,when,using,the,Firefox,browser,instead,of,Internet,Explorer,or,ChromeReviewer:,MsVande,-,favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,-,January,8,,2015,Subject:,Exciting,,but,I,cannot,get,passed,the,screen,that,asks,me,when,I,want,to,leaveAlso,,,,hitting,,,enter,,,makes,,,your,,,little,,,guy,,,walk,,,so,,,you,,,can,,,get,,,to,,,a,,,better,,,vantage,,,pointThe,,game,,will,,not,,runYOU,BROKE,TIME.COM!,Dear,TIME,Readers,,As,a,regular,visitor,to,TIME.com,,we,are,sure,you,enjoy,all,the,great,journalism,created,by,our,editors,and,reporters↑,↓,Paige,2013-12-07,0,point,DOS,version,it,takes,a,while,to,download,6,,2015,SHARE,And,many,,many,other,MS-DOs,games,+,READ,ARTICLE,Hitch,up,your,oxen,,find,some,water,barrels,and,get,ready,for,some,westward,expansion,because,Oregon,Trail,is,now,available,to,play,online,—,for,freeI,,would,,recommend,,playing,,the,,Deluxe,,version,,though,,,it's,,a,,little,,bit,,more,,fun↑,,↓,,Heather,,2015-08-14,,-1,,point,,KT,,said,,to,,delete,,the,,arrow,,in,,oregon.INIMake,,sure,,you,,have,,all,,adware/popup,,blockers,,disabled,,,as,,they,,can,,cause,,the,,game,,to,,not,,workReviewer:,,KansasRyan,,-,,favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,,-,,April,,5,,,2016,,Subject:,,LOL,,I,,play,,this,,game,,at,,school,,all,,the,,timeI'm,sadly,disappointed,because,all,my,friends,played,this,and,i,haven't,Reviewer:,tmwilson524,-,favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,-,January,8,,2015,Subject:,Awesome!,I,actually,got,farther,than,I,ever,did,back,in,the,day!,It,was,a,blast!!!,Reviewer:,OneBugIsFake,-,favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,-,January,8,,2015,Subject:,Love,It,"From,the,animals,you,shot,,you,got,1568,pounds,of,meatclick,,the,,button,,just,,beneath,,that,,says,,"Content,,settings.",,5Our,,newest,,community,,member,,is,,32628893,,View,,Profile,,Message,,User,,Thank,,User,,Guess,I'm,just,an,old,geezer,--,but,one,that,had,no,problems!,Reviewer:,Zwanklarver,-,favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite,-,April,22,,2015,Subject:,Brilliant,and,addictive,Nice,,nostalgic,feel,,too f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE RUSH CRAFT SERVER Index du Forum -> Du cote configue -> L'hebergeur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange